"I have come that they may have life, and have it abundantly."
~Jesus (John 10:10b)

Monday, January 6, 2014

Happenings around the Lawson Home...

We have had a lot going on around here lately! A ton of blessings from the hand of our great God has flowed our way.

For one...

We are expecting Lawson baby #2 in July! Here is our latest pic:

This was at 10 weeks along. We are now almost 14 weeks along! I can't believe how fast this pregnancy is going compared to my first. Naphtali sure keeps me busy :-) Isn't this just a testimony of what a miracle a little baby is? At 10 weeks, we could see the heart beating and the little arms and legs swimming! I am amazed at God's good design. 



As for adoption news... we are now on the waiting list!! WOO HOO! Our long wait to get through immigration has passed, and now we have a number. This is huge. The wait will still most likely be between 15-18 months until we receive a referral (or longer), but we have reached this milestone. God has been so faithful to us in this journey. We are so thankful! Without further ado... here is our current waiting number:





Later this evening, I will be posting some other great news :-) But, I do believe it calls for another posting!

No comments:

Post a Comment