I wanted to take some time and highlight some of the ways our dear Naphtali is growing up!
If I were to use some adjectives in describing our Naphtali (and limit myself!), it would be adventurous, sweet, joyful, determined, stubborn, goofy, musical, and loving.
She is learning and growing so much daily! I am loving have the joy of seeing this on a daily basis. Here are some of the ways our sweet girl has grown recently:
1) She is walking up a storm!!! I really can hardly keep up with her lately. The days of crawling are really behind us. I LOVE her little toddler waddle!
Here is our girl in her new walking shoes (and her pretty dress!). You can even see her determination here!
2) She LOVES to be Mommy's special helper. She helps me water the plants, she pulls out the measuring cups in the kitchen and "helps" me cook, and likes to be walking right behind her Mama while the chores are being done. I just LOVE this and am going to soak it up while I can!
3) She is learning imaginative play. Right now, EVERYTHING becomes her cell phone. Here she is using a carrot as her cell phone!
4) She enjoys music thoroughly! Whether it be listening to Daddy play the guitar, watching Donut Man on youtube and dancing along, or playing all of her musical instruments, this girl hears music all around her!
Here she is carrying around her drum stick! Always has to have one handy!! :-)
5) She brightens up our home so much! Her smile just melts our hearts. She is so loving towards us and we are just so grateful the Lord gave us our little Naphtali a year ago!