"I have come that they may have life, and have it abundantly."
~Jesus (John 10:10b)

Saturday, February 11, 2012

Submission is not a dirty word

I am currently taking Seminary Wives class on Marriage and Family with Tanya York on campus this semester. It is AWESOME! I am loving learning more about my role as a wife and this great beautiful story the Lord has given me in walking through life with Daniel. We are reading a book I highly recommend on marriage (well, haven't read all of it, but loving what I have read!), entitled Creative Counterpart by Linda Dillow. One thing that I am really pondering lately, is the truth that our submission to our husbands is all intertwined with our submission to the Lord. What an outstanding and convicting truth! Marriage is designed by God and we receive all that we are intended to receive when we walk through marriage as believers- and it is good! Loving living life with the love of my life. Anyways, here is the cover of the book:


No comments:

Post a Comment