"I have come that they may have life, and have it abundantly."
~Jesus (John 10:10b)

Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Naphtali's First Visit to Starbucks!



This past week, after staying up late working on some paperwork for the adoption, I got an email from Living Social offering a deal for Starbucks! Pay $5 get $10 worth of Starbucks! That definitely made my night. I bought two of them and we cashed in on one of them this past week for a family outing. It was Naphtali's first time drinking Starbucks. This was a dream come true for me as a Mommy. I know, kind of lame. But, I have wanted to take my little girl and get her a kid's hot chocolate and drink my peppermint mocha, color with her, and talk with her (not quite to that stage yet). It was so much fun enjoying it as a family! Here are some favorite photos:

Eagerly awaiting her own "coffee" (aka- hot chocolate!) Notice the shirt is on in this photo!
Loved it! 

Momma giving her a taste
Pulled out the dominos- they immediately became "phones"! 



Too sweet! Talking on the domino...

Showing off Naphtali's first cup of Starbucks


Doing a switcheroo :-)

Daniel came up with this neat idea! LOVE it!

These photos melted my heart! She looks deep in thought... what is she going to journal next- hmmm


She is loving "writing"! Love it!


So many great memories with our girl!

2 comments:

  1. Daniel and Amber,

    I have an adoption fundraising idea I'd like to share with you. Could you please email me at mlee@coupaide.com?

    Thanks!

    Matthew Lee

    ReplyDelete